Now showing items 2988-3007 of 4623

    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (1992-08-20)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (1961-10)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (1992-09)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (1992-09)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      unknown (undated)
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (undated)
      Postcard showing Pardee Hall with the old tennis courts in the foreground.
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (circa 1920)
      Pardee Hall under construction, circa 1920.
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (circa 1920)
      Pardee Hall under construction, circa 1920.
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (undated)
      Early photo of Pardee Hall
    • Pardee Hall 

      Lauderdale, Annie Martin (Milligan College, 1939-02-13)
      Article about Pardee Hall from The Buffalo Range, February 13, 1939.
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (1950)
      Pardee Hall, 1950. Note that the P.H. Welshimer Library has not yet been built, but would eventually stand to the left of Pardee. In the foreground on the right is Cheek Hall, the gymnasium at the time.
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (1964)
      Pardee Hall, 1964. This angle shows the end of Sutton Hall and the steps of the library on the far left and Webb Hall in the background on the right.
    • Pardee Hall 

      Unknown author (undated)
      Pardee Hall in the winter, undated. Note the “fire escape” on the building – a ladder attached to the side of the building. Pardee Hall only had one central wooden staircase, so this ladder was added as a safety measure.

      Milligan

      © Milligan College. All Rights Reserved.