Milligan College students on tennis court, 1938
A group of students watch at tennis match on Milligan’s old tennis courts, c. 1935. Pardee Hall, which served as a student dorm, is seen in the corner of this photo. This dorm no longer exists on campus. The tennis courts in this photo have been replaced by a parking lot, which now sits below Hardin Hall, across from the P. H. Welshimer Memorial Library.