Recent Submissions

  • Old Administration Building 

    Sam Hyder (1913)
    Old Administration building
  • Buffalo Institute 

    Sam Hyder (1913)
    Original Buffalo Institute building being torn down to be replaced by a 3 floor red brick building
  • Mee Hall 

    Tollie Thomas (Tollie Thomas, 1915-12-24)
    Mee Hall destroyed by fire
  • Mee Hall 

    Tollie Thomas (Tollie Thomas, 1915-12-24)
    Mee Hall destroyed by fire
  • View of Anglin Field 

    Unknown author (1915)
    View of Anglin field with Taylor House on left

View more


Milligan

© Milligan University. All Rights Reserved.