Now showing items 1-5 of 2337

    • Old Administration Building 

      Sam Hyder (1913)
      Old Administration building
    • Buffalo Institute 

      Sam Hyder (1913)
      Original Buffalo Institute building being torn down to be replaced by a 3 floor red brick building
    • Mee Hall 

      Tollie Thomas (Tollie Thomas, 1915-12-24)
      Mee Hall destroyed by fire
    • Mee Hall 

      Tollie Thomas (Tollie Thomas, 1915-12-24)
      Mee Hall destroyed by fire
    • View of Anglin Field 

      Unknown author (1915)
      View of Anglin field with Taylor House on left

      Milligan

      © Milligan University. All Rights Reserved.